[Home]space [About] space[Design from India]space [Travel] space [Subscribe]space [Facebook]space [Contact] space[Submit]space

Wednesday, April 18

A song and some rooms..

...Is what I have for you today

Here is the song

And here are some rooms
Pretty rooms, of course
 I won't dream of sharing any thing less with you
For you are my favorite peeps :) 








Such a guy's room this.. 


Love the bedside table covered in raw silk


 What a fab idea, the painted bottles!





[All this prettiness from House and Leisure]


7 comments:

Sapna said...

As always, beautiful, aspirational! I love coming here because it reminds me of where I want to go!! Thank you, Bhavna!! xo

Ivy Lane said...

why THANK you for these beautiful images today! and for the song! ahhhh....I think I shall go outside and get inspired!

Happy Wednesday!

Nisha said...

Hi.
Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.
I wish I could decorate my apartment this way too, these pics give out a warm feeling. Creative, neat and organized. I'm just not!

Brown Memsahib said...

Hi Bhavna
Thanks for sharing pictures of such pretty rooms! I specially like the painted coke bottles and the little suzani stools all lined up in a row :)
Would love for you to visit my blog sometime - http://brownmemsahib.blogspot.co.uk/

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

As usual, you don't disappoint!
Sar x

Newyorking said...

I love your blog and came across it on Apartment Therapy. In image # 11 above, where can I find similar mirrors?

Bhavna said...

Welcome Newyorking! :)

I have seen sot of similar mirror on Graham and Greene (UK). I'll keep a lookout for such mirrors on US based stores, and will leave a note on your blog if I find something.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping me a note. Much appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin